Would you pay for a maintenance kit if you can buy a new printer for less?
Especially if you have just spent several hundreds dollars on four color toners less than two months ago.
It is very common that a maintenance kit and four color toners cost more than a new entry-level printer (under $1,000). That is why it makes great sense to replace a perfectly working printer, sometimes. This happens a lot for low-cost entry-level color printer or MFP. Of course, this situation does not apply to those expensive enterprise level printers and MFPs.
Here are several reasons to replace a printer or MFP, instead of spending more money on maintenance kit or printer supplies on a one-year-old printer that is working perfectly fine:
- When promotion offers unbelievable saving on a new printer/MFP.
- When you get fed up with endless service calls.
- When the warranty on the old printer can no longer extend.
- When new printers can reduce downtime, and improve productivity.
- When new printers offer faster printing speed, and advance features.
- When the cost of buying four color toners is more than a new printer.
- When buying a new printer cost less than buying just a maintenance kit.
Promotions offers the best time and best deal to add or replace a printer of MFP. Before you add a new printer or replace an existing printer, check out our monthly promotion, you might find something that meets your needs, and saves you money at the same time.