Looking for Oki Pacemark 3410 Printer?
[box style=”rounded” border=”full”]
Heavy Duty, Dependable, high speed Impact Printer
- Function: 9 Pin Dot Matrix Printer
- Print Speed: 550 cps Fast Draft, 420 cps Utility, 105 cps Near Letter Quality
- Printing Resolution: 240 x 216 dpi
- Paper Feeding: Top, rear, bottom; Built-in Bottom and Rear Push Tractors, Friction Feed (top), Optional Top Pull Tractor
- Paper Handling: Single/Multi-part, Continuous forms, Cut sheet, Envelopes, Card stock, Labels
- Number of copies: Uo to 8 parts
- Interface Ports: USB, Parallel
- Workgroup size: single user and small workgroup
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 8,000 POH @ 25% duty cycle
- Warranty: 1 year onsite warranty
OKI Pacemark 3410 is built for durable output — with fast throughput and the legendary OKI reliability. The strike force of its printhead carries through an 8-part form with stunning clarity, as well as providing better print quality on any surface.
Three available paper paths make the 3410 more flexible: the standard bottom-feed or rear-feed push tractors, the optional pull tractor, and single/dual bin cut sheet feeders. And, with 3 times the memory of its leading competitor, the 3410 does it all — and does it better.