[box style=”rounded” border=”full”]
High Speed, High Volume Network MFP for the Most Demanding Environments
- Function: Network Printing, Network Scanning, Copying, and Faxing
- Print speed: 55 PPM
- Copy Speed: 55 PPM
- Scan speed: 27 PPM simplex, 50 ppm duplex
- Printing resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi, 2400 Image Quality, 600 x 600 dpi
- Scanning resolution: 600 X 600 ppi, 600 X 300 dpi in colour
- Scanner type: Flatbed scanner with ADF
- Input capacity: Standard 3100 pages, expandable to 5100 pages with optional trays
- Output capacity: 500 pages output capacity standard, maximum 3800 pages.
- ADF capacity: 75 pages for non-stop scanning, copying, or faxing
- Scan area: 11.7″ X 17″
- Two sides: Duplex printing is a standard feature
- Monthly printing duty cycle: 300,000 pages
- Recommended monthly volume: 15,000 to 50,000 pages
- Media Support: 10 Envelope, 7 3/4 Envelope, A3, A4, A5, C5 Envelope, DL Envelope, Executive, Folio, JIS-B4, JIS-B5, Ledge, Legal, Letter, Statement, Universal
- Maximum paper size: Capable of handling large paper size of 11″x17″
- User interface: 9 inch color touch screen for easy management
- Supported OS: Unix, Linux, Windows, Netware, Apple Mac OS, Citrix, and IBM AS400
- Workgroup size: Suitable for large departmental Workgroup
- Warranty: One-year Next Business Day on-site service
Lexmark X864dhe 4 is a heavy-duty Departmental Network MFP built for large departmental workgroups. It supports virtually any OS that most mid size to large enterprises work with, includes any version of Unix and Linux. It lets you print and scan on large format 11″x17″ paper that most MFPs and printers just won’t do.
Now your company can save time, money, and office space by eliminating pre-printed documents and producing more of your print jobs on-demand and in-house. Lexmark X864dhe MFP’s finishing options including stapling, hole punching (2/3 or 2/4 holes), offset stacking and booklet folding with overlap adjustment.
When you email a large file from your Lexmark X860 Series MFP, it won’t cause a traffic jam on your network. That’s because traffic shaping technology can partition your network traffic and designate lower bandwidth for outbound flows. This is especially useful for busy networks and externally hosted Web servers.
Consolidating all critical functions into one secure, high-performance multifunction device is an ideal way to save costs and boost efficiency. Lexmark multifunction technology such as X864he 4 takes productivity to an even greater level, offering your business a wide range of intelligent applications that can dramatically enhance the way you employee work. Sharing a heavy-duty MFP like Lexmark X862 with a large group of users is not just more cost effective, but more productive than purchase 5 smaller MFP. You save maintenance, and supplies cost too.
|Lexmark X860 Models Comparison|
|X860de 3||35 PPM, 9″ color touch screen, two 550-input tray, one 500-sheet output bin, Duplex, hard drive||19Z0100|
|X860de 4||35 PPM, 9″ color touch screen, two 550-input tray, one 500-sheet output bin, Duplex, faxing, hard drive, faxing||19Z0200|
|X860dhe 4||35 PPM, 9″ color touch screen, two 550-input tray, one 500-sheet output bin, 2,000-sheet dual imput tray, Duplex, hard drive, faxing||19Z0202|
|X862dte 3||45 PPM, 9″ color touch screen, two 550-input trays, two 500-sheet drawer, one 500-sheet output bin, Duplex, hard drive||19Z0101|
|X862dte 4||45 PPM, 9″ color touch screen, two 550-input trays, two 500-sheet drawer, one 500-sheet output bin, Duplex, hard drive, Faxing||19Z0201|
|X864de 3||55 PPM, 9″ color touch screen, two 550-input trays, one 500-sheet output bin, Duplex, hard drive||19Z0100|
|X864dhe 4||55 PPM, 9″ color touch screen, two 550-input trays, two 500-sheet drawer, one 500-sheet output bin, Duplex, hard drive, Faxing||19Z0202|
Please call or email us if you are not sure what model to choose.