[box style=”rounded” border=”full”]
High Speed, High Volume Network Printer for the Most Demanding Environments
- Printer Technology: Monochrome Laser
- Function: Network Printer for large Departmental Workgroup
- Print speed: 50 PPM
- Media size support: A3, A4, A5, Letter, Legal, 7 3/4 Envelope, 10 Envelope, C5 Envelope
- Printing resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi, 2400 Image Quality, 600 x 600 dpi
- Standard input capacity: 1100 pages (two 500 sheet trays, plus 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder)
- Maximum input capacity: 5100 pages woth optional trasy
- Output capacity: 500 pages output capacity standard, maximum 3800 pages.
- Two sides: With optional Duplex Unit
- Monthly printing duty cycle: 300,000 pages
- Recommended monthly volume: 15,000 to 59,000 pages
- Maximum paper size: Capable of handling large paper size of 11″x17″
- Interface: USB, Gigabit Ethernet, optional Wireless Print Server
- User interface: 4-line 160 x 64 pixel All Points Addressable (APA) backlit gray-scale display
- Supported OS: Unix, Linux, Windows, Netware, Apple Mac OS, Citrix, and IBM AS400
- Workgroup size: Suitable for large departmental Workgroup
- Warranty: One-year Next Business Day on-site service
The Lexmark W850n delivers game-changing technology and performance for enterprise that demand on a robust, high-volume laser printer. These robust workhorses laser printer provide exceptional input capacity and reliability that print-intensive workgroups demand, with the added advantages of A3 media support and optional finishing. With innovative ease-of-use features and built-in intelligence that keep the print queue flowing, the Lexmark W850n Series is your clear path to greater efficiency.
From start to finish, the Lexmark W850n is an ideal laser printer designed for large-print volumes and adapts seamlessly to virtually any type of job – covering a broad array of media types and paper sizes. It can handle paper size up to 11″ x 17″. You can always add additional drawers, including 2,000-Sheet High Capacity Feeder, 2,000-Sheet Dual Input, to boost your total input capacity, and the finisher option to complete your print runs with a professional touch.
To reduce information and security breach, Lexmark makes sure you are fully equipped with the tools you need to keep your valuable corporate data safe and sound. In addition to IPSec, SNMPv3 and 802.1x network security, the Lexmark W850n Series offers a numeric pad for easy PIN authentication, plus encryption and disk wiping to secure the optional hard disk.
Employee will get their document done more efficiently with Lexmark W850N network printer. Equipped with all the tools your employee needed to complete their print runs, now your company can print large volume of business-quality documents on-demand and in-house, eliminating extra handling and storage. Lexmark finishing features include stapling, hole-punching (2/3 or 2/4 holes) and convenient offset stacking.
For enterprise that demand on two side printing to reduce the volume of paper, consider Lexmark W850DN that inlcude built-in paper-saving Duplex Unit.